Mediation and Arbitration
Keith Rodli began practicing law in River Falls in 1974 after serving in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, becoming a founding partner of the firm in 1982. Keith represented parties in litigation throughout his career with a later emphasis on mediation and arbitration. Keith was named a “Super Lawyer” by Wisconsin Super Lawyers Magazine every year since the rating system began in 2005 until he left the practice of law in 2015 to retire. The Super Lawyer designation is limited to 5% of attorneys in the state. Keith currently serves as Of Counsel to the firm as an advisor and case evaluator.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Wisconsin (1970)
- North Dakota (1970)
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin (1984)
- Supreme Court of the United States (1984)
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls (B.S., 1967)
- University of North Dakota (J.D., 1970)
- U.S. Army, 1970-1974 (Captain, Judge Advocate General’s Corps)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Named a “Super Lawyer” by Wisconsin Super Lawyers: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association (past president)
- State Bar of Wisconsin