If your insurer is denying your claim or treating you unfairly, contact the attorneys at Rodli, Beskar, Neuhaus, Murray & Pletcher, S.C.
We are committed to obtaining favorable results for our clients. When battling an insurance company, put an experienced insurance lawyer in your corner to fight and protect your rights.
There are two basic theories under which to sue your insurance company:
- Breach of Contract: the insurance company did not adhere to the terms of the policy; and
- Bad Faith: the insurance company wrongfully denied coverage.
The insurance lawyers at Rodli, Beskar, Neuhaus, Murray & Pletcher, S.C., have a successful track record of recovering damages from insurance companies on behalf of their clients, individuals, and small businesses. Our attorneys offer free initial consultations and case evaluations of insurance claims. The cases are most typically handled on a contingency basis, meaning our fees are based upon the recovery we obtain for you.
It is important to act upon your rights under an insurance policy. For instance, in Wisconsin, a claim made under a standard fire policy must usually be commenced within 12 months of the loss. However, there are limited circumstances that extend, or toll, the time you have to file a lawsuit, along with other statute-of-limitations that apply to other losses. Contacting an attorney is extremely important as they will advise you properly on how to proceed with your claim and properly present your case.
Our insurance attorneys help protect individual rights in many areas of insurance law:
- interpretation of insurance contracts,
- automobile liability,
- uninsured motorist coverage,
- underinsured motorist coverage,
- general liability policies,
- fire and property insurance,
- insurance companies’ duties to defend,
- insurance companies’ investigations and handling of claims,
- direct claims against insurance companies,
- subrogation, and
- responsibilities of insurance companies, insureds, and insurance agents.
This information is intended to be viewed as general information. Your individual situation or needs require consultation with the advice of an attorney. We are here to help you today.